- This event has passed.
How to Network: Why Networking Skills are Important…
19 January 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Networking skills are a critical skills to have to both help your personal and professional life. Knowing how to engage, start a conversation, develop a network – even online – and build long-term relationships takes time and self-confidence.
Join Véronique Rapetti, OWIT UK VP, President of the Young Chamber of Commerce F-GB and Product and Learners Experience Manager, Insights on Wednesday 19th January 2022 in this very practical and interactive workshop to learn how to develop networking skills to help you in your personal and professional life.
What will You Gain?
• Practical tips to help you start networking with confidence
• Points to help you consider the new skills you need to develop
• Recognise what’s working well for you already
• And by the end, to have your questions answered
Who Should Attend?
If you are new to networking, need to increase your networking efforts, or want to demystify what constitutes good networking.
This will be a very practical and interactive session. We will also look at online networking.
Please note this is not a sales focused networking workshop.
Read more about Véronique Rapetti, OWIT UK VP.
- OWIT UK ZOOM VIRTUAL EVENT
- United Kingdom + Google Map